New 2023 features!
Bluetooth Technology: The user can now enjoy new music/sounds by easily streaming new content from their Bluetooth device (e.g. smartphone, tablet, etc.)
Global Power Adapter: A dual voltage adapter with included Europe, UK, USA and Australian plugs provides for seamless use around the world.
Clinically Proven, Doctor Developed Sounds and Vibrations – help you sleep, relax and renew your body naturally! Vibroacoustic therapy systems, costing thousands of dollars, have been successfully used in hospitals and clinics around the world. Now you can enjoy the same therapeutic technology at a fraction of the price. Sound therapy provides soothing music with clinically proven brainwave entrainment for effective stress reduction, relaxation and healing.
Dr. Lee Bartel’s TEDx talk at Collingwood, Ontario provides an excellent overview on vibroacoustic medical research. Dr. Bartel explains how scientifically developed sound played through Vibroacoustic devices can help reduce the symptoms of Fibromyalgia pain, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Depression, and increase blood flow.
- 12 built-in Relax/Sleep/Energize/Stress Relief therapeutic sounds
- 60 Minutes of professional sound therapy
- Stream new music/sounds with Bluetooth® technology
- Includes Free Sound Oasis Vibroacoustic Therapy App
- Stereo Audio Speakers
- Low Frequency Generator
- Portable design allows for use on a chair or bed
- #1 Rated Sound Quality
- Backlit Remote Control
- Outlet Powered
What’s in the box:
- Vibroacoustic Back Support
- Handheld Controller
- Power Supply
- 3.5 mm Audio Patch Cable for Auxiliary Input
- User Manual
The Sound Oasis Vibroacoustic Therapy System plays back nature, music and sleep therapy sounds with Delta, Alpha or Theta brainwaves to coax your brain to match these frequencies, thus entering states of sleep, relaxation or renewal. Vibroacoustic Therapy is clinically proven to provide therapeutic health and wellness results. It is a proven sleep therapy system from Sound Oasis, the leaders in sound machines.
The VTS-2000 provides massage therapy to muscles and joints that hand/mechanical massage can not reach. For comparison purposes, ultrasound is a well known and accepted sound technology for viewing tissue inside a body and it operates at 20 KHz + (please see Graph A below).
Vibroacoustic Therapy functions at 20 Hz to 100 Hz, the same frequency range that the body’s energy channels operate at. We can bring these energy channels into healthy alignment with Vibroacoustic Therapy.
The VTS-2000 includes 60 minutes of doctor developed music broken down into four different therapy themes – Energize, Relax, S1eep and Stress Relief – with three sound track selections for each theme.
Each therapy track is embedded with specific frequencies that coax the brain into different therapeutic states. These include careful temporal event control (the number of sounds striking the ear per second) and binaural pitch detunement (slightly different pitch in each ear) resulting in a brainwave response to support sleep (with delta frequency), stress relief (with theta frequency), relaxation (with alpha frequency) and energizing (with low beta frequency).
Low frequency sounds specifically included in each sound track provide vibro-tactile stimulation to the body at the cellular level encouraging increased circulation, decreased pain and increased joint mobility. Because vibration increases blood flow and circulation while it relaxes, it may also decrease blood pressure.
The VTS-2000 can be an effective tool to stimulate healthy neural activity in the brain thereby reducing risk or impact of various neural diseases.
Clinically Proven Benefits:
Vibroacoustic therapy is a well researched and tested therapy. The following benefits have been clinically proven by separate medical studies around the world. Sound Frequency Applications:
- 88 Hz: Migraine relief
- 40-68 Hz: Reduces Anxiety and Depression
- 68 Hz: Reduces neck and shoulder pain
- 50 Hz Dislodges lung secretions
- 52 Hz: Reduces lower back pain
- 40 Hz: Lowers blood pressure and relieves symptoms of many ailments
- 27 – 38 Hz: Insomnia relief
Features of a Healthy Brain
1. The healthy brain has constant rhythmic brainwaves that result from neurons firing together at specific rates. Brainwaves are measured in pulses per second known as Hertz (Hz). During deep sleep brainwaves are synchronized at a slow rate around 2 or 3 Hz (delta brainwaves). In an awake and very relaxed and unstressed state the dominant brainwaves pulse 8 to 10Hz (alpha brain waves). Functions like consciousness, attention, and memory involve brainwaves pulsing 30-50 Hz (gamma brainwaves). 2. Healthy neural connections or circuits between parts of the brain. The healthy brain consists of many connections or circuits between essential components. For example, the motor circuit controls movement and to do so the brain must have healthy connections between the frontal lobe, the motor cortex, the cerebellum, and the basal ganglia. Among the many circuits are the memory circuits, the cognitive, the mood/limbic, the auditory, the motivation, and the reward circuits. The VTS-2000 Helps Maintain a Healthy Brain because the VTS-2000 is very good at turning low frequency sound into a vibration that can be felt all over the back as well as heard with the ears, specific frequencies that correspond to healthy brain activity can be played and used to stimulate the brain. This brain stimulation results from the cells in the ears and in the body feeling the pulses of vibration and responding with each pulse by sending a neural signal to the brain. If the sound pulse is 40Hz – or 40 pulses per second – the brain cells will be stimulated to fire 40 times a second – at what is called gamma frequency. This stimulation increases the number of brain cells firing at the target rate resulting in a natural support to the desired healthy brain state.